<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

A ham in the hand is worth…oh, never mind
The ham continues to loom in my consciouness. Ham and borscht. Borscht and ham. Ham and borscht. What vegetarian delight could possibly accompany that?

I have, therefore and in light of other recent developments regarding the visit, decided to order in. Or eat nothing but cheese and homemade bread. Unless the only cheese is salami cheese. This has been known to happen.

And, no. I will not just pick the salami out of the cheese. Yes, I know salami cheese was my favorite when I was five. Yes, I know that salami cheese is a family tradition dating back to my great-grandfather and the cheese factory.

Yes, that’s right: I’m still not eating it and I’m making that decision solely based on the fact that it will mess up the entire weekend for everyone involved.

Please pass the ham.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?