<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

My fresh fruits and veggies come from here.

I get my tutorials in how to use blogger from Terri. If she doesn't tell me how to do everything I want to do, I blunder along. If my posts format poorly, tell her. She'll tell me how to fix them.

I am thinking of doing Leigh Ann's brocoli recipe tonight. Unless the sweet potatoes beg and plead nicely.

Interestingly enough, one of the clearest examples of "I am like my birth family" is the love of cooking. The first gift I gave my birth father was a cookbook of my favorite recipes. While my mother, like Terri's, did not teach me how to cook, and has the personality of a small terrier, she doesn't know how to cook herself. Neither does my maternal grandmother, with the exception of pineapple upside down cake. Cooking with my birthfather, otoh, has been fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?